Friday, October 06, 2006

The Picks: Week 5

I am going home this weekend and I’m too lazy to bring my laptop. I am running low on time so this week’s picks will be quick.

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles (-2-1/2)
McNabb and co. look great and I am unsure as to why the Cowboys are only getting two and a half.

St. Louis Rams (-3) at Green Bay Packers
How can the Rams, a 3-1 team, be even against the Packers, a 1-3 team? Rams will win by 7+.

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (-19)
I think this is the easiest 19 point spread ever.

Pittsburgh Steelers at San Diego Chargers (-3-1/2)
After this week the Steelers can officially pack it in. LT will be too much and the defense will harass a seemingly injured Big Ben.

Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers (-8)
They may not be the Super Bowl team that everyone thought they’d be, but the return of Steve Smith is huge and this team should cruise against the Browns.

Last Week: 2-2-1
Season: 9-9-2

No comments: